Please be advised the township has barricaded the left side retaining wall for safety concerns. The permit for repairs allows work after July 16; the township is in discussion with the contractor to see if the work can be completed in July rather than waiting until fall. The main difficulty is the water level at that time. It should be possible to do one wall at a time while leaving the other open so as not to have too much of an impact on access.
The township will update as more information becomes available and are working to get this resolved as soon as possible. The dock from the left side has been moored in the bay beyond the landing until the repairs are complete. Your patience is appreciated.